Santa Rosa, CA, USA or Mullingar, Co.Westmeath, Ireland
Syncordia Technologies and Healthcare Solutions Ireland Limited is an intellectual property, devops, software oriented technology company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Syncordia Technologies and Healthcare Solutions, Inc. which is focused on revenue cycle management with a strategy of growing through mergers and acquisitions as well as organic growth with a focus on underserved niche markets of healthcare in North America, Europe and beyond.
We are seeking for a talented Sr. DevOps Engineer with a background in large scale environment support utilizing diverse technology stacks who will be responsible for improving and maintaining our software development, test and live infrastructure.
The position is based in Santa Rosa, CA, USA or Mullingar, Co.Westmeath, Ireland office, with an option to work from home 3 days a week.
- As a DevOps Engineer, building, deploying, and maintaining our cloud environment is your day-to-day focus.
- Support and deploy mission critical, front-end and back-end production
- Improving site performance, monitoring, and overall stability of our infrastructure
- Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades and monitoring through DevOps tools meant for Cloud management
- Automation is a part of your daily functions, so thorough familiarity with Unix Bourne shell scripting and other languages such as Python or Ruby is a critical survival skill.
- Interacting with the Software Engineering team for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing build and deployment automations.
- Know how in maintaining and debugging systems in different runtime environments.
- Have a good grasp of server systems, networking and security.
- Experience implementing and administering monitoring tools like Splunk and Hubble.
- Experience managing source in git (GitHub ops, branching, merging, etc).
- Experience in CI build tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with tools such as Docker and Docker based deployments.
- Experience in cluster management/orchestration software is a big plus.
- Knowledge of software testing (including QA & QC activities).
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of Object Oriented analysis & design.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of TDD.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of JIRA/ Confluence.
- Experience in Client/Partner Onboarding.
Reports to the Director of Application Delivery and Support.
Salary and performance based compensation to be determined dependent on experience.
Apply for position: